Wilden metal pumps are ideal for tough and special applications
An extensive range of pumps covers the majority of pumping applications. Most pumps have a choice of air motor centre blocks. Standard pump construction materials such as Aluminium, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel have been complemented with Hastelloy and polished 316 Stainless Steel. General options include bolted or clamp band fasteners and ANSI & DIN flanges.
Sizes and pump construction
- 1/4″ Aluminium, Stainless Steel or Hastelloy
- 1/2″ Aluminium, 316 Stainless Steel or Hastelloy
- 3/4″ Aluminium, 316 Stainless Steel or Hastelloy
- 1-1/4″ Aluminium, 316 Stainless Steel, Cast Iron or Hastelloy
- 2″ Aluminium, 316 Stainless Steel, Cast Iron or Hastelloy
- 3″ Aluminium, 316 Stainless Steel, Cast Iron or Hastelloy
- 4″ Cast Iron
There is a wide range of optional construction materials for internal Seats, Balls and Diaphragms to suit your applications.
Wilden have a full range of pumps sized 1/2″ to 3″ complete with quick-release, hygienic clamps that have been specially designed for industries such as food and pharmaceuticals.
FES can supply a full range of spares and accessories.